It is our mission to recognize, support, and celebrate the qualities of the individual.
Orange Grove seeks to be a movement, not a place; seeks to be a community, not a setting; and seeks to be a practice, not a promise. We strive to ensure that everyone enjoys a truly inclusive daily experience by having partners and a purpose in the greater community.
Orange Grove is proud to be Nationally Accredited by The Council on Quality and Leadership (CQL)
As an accredited organization, we focus on the following Basic Assurances for the people we support:
- Rights, Protection and Promotion
- Dignity and Respect
- Natural Supports Networks
- Protection from Abuse, Neglect, Mistreatment and Exploitation
- Best Possible Health
- Safe Environments
- Staff Resources and Supports
- Positive Services and Supports
- Continuity and Personal Security
- Policies and systems to support these Basic Assurances